Thursday, September 13, 2012

Blog Awards

Who's the worst person ever?  Probably Hitler.  But I'm not too fantastic myself after procrastinating on writing about the blogging awards I've received recently.  There are at least four of them, but I didn't go back very far in my comments.  If I missed yours, please let me know so I can pass them along to other amazing women!

Since there are so many, I'm doing a condensed and slightly jumbled combination of all of them.  So, in no particular order, I have been so undeservedly given the following awards:
The Liebster Award
by Chelsea and Desirae and Becca

Sunshine Blogger Award
by Sarah

Thank you ladies so much!  It's a huge honor to have received these, and an even bigger honor to pass them along to other deserving bloggers.  
Now, there's a lot of questions to answer, facts to share, people to nominate, questions to ask, etc.  Oy vey.  I'm just going to answer a couple of the questions, list some random facts, and ask a couple questions instead.  If you'd like to see the correct format, visit any one of the links above!

Five Random Facts About Me
1. I have freckles inside my ears.  Talk about ginger.
2. In my head, I have an Irish accent.
3. I often think in a mixture of Korean, Spanish, English, and a tad bit of German.  It would make no sense if I said it out loud.
4. Getting rid of books makes me cry.
5. Someone recently visited our home to pick up a chair I was selling, and our curtain rod in the living room fell straight on her head.  I was mortified.

Five Questions for Me
A: Definitely reading.  It's my favorite hobby to indulge in.
A: When I was younger, there was a Christmas where my entire family had strep throat.  It gave us a great excuse not to go to any parties or family gatherings and just spend the entire day in our pajamas by ourselves.
A: I see us living in a new location and starting to travel there, and also with me having a degree. In something.  Who knows what.
A: Well, it wasn't that ugly to begin with, but I had a '94 Nissan Sentra that I completely destroyed.  Too many accidents :(
A:  Germany!  Best place to live EVER.

Five Questions for Others
1.  If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
2.  What is your superhero name?
3.  What's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
4.  Summer or winter?
5.  Worst habit?

I'm nominating as many people as I possibly can for both awards, but if you'd like to just take one or none, that's fine with me!  All of these wonderful women have under 200 followers, and may have possibly been nominated before, but I really just can't keep track of all that.  Impossible.  I would love if you wandered over to check some of them out, they're pretty spectacular!
Nominees
Joy from Joyness Sparkles [probably just going to start calling you Mrs. J from now on :)]

Now I'm off to notify them all that they've received an award...it's going to be a very very long afternoon.

11 comments:

  1. Ha ha, you'll need a secretary to notify everyone! How about a good looking male assistant like the one Rachel has in Friends? ;-)
    And just while I'm writing this I clicked onto Have You Got Yourself... (because it seriously sounds hilarious - with a blog name like that you would most likely drown in followers *g*) and there is Chandler from Friends. Seems like a theme here!
    Thanks a lot for nominating me (but you can still have your handsome assistant call me... - ha ha!) =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me?!?! Hey that's me! You are so sweet. :) I REALLY need to get my butt in gear on more original content. I get too lazy with the link ups. (Although I really do try to put "me" into my link ups as much as possible.) But, like you, I sometimes feel like nothing very interesting is going on. Anyhow, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for nominating me! I'm very honored. :) Off to check out some of the other blogs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't feel bad at all! In my tiredness I am pretty sure I re-awarded it the person who gave it too me, and I forgot the random facts about myself... Ooooppps....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the nomination!!! I can't wait to see all the other blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness!! thank you thank you thank you! you are too sweet and i feel so incredibly honored! xo rougeandriesling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much! I am just a little bit honoured! And perfect timing because I really don't have anything to blog about. Also, I'm so glad you commented on my blog, I think you did ages ago or you followed or something and for whatever reason, I couldn't find a link to your blog (totally my own ineptitude, I'm sure) but now here I am! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh...you are adorable as always, thank you so much for the nomination! Hugs to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Freckles in your ears...you are a ginger to the fullest my dear.. :)

    ReplyDelete

I respond to every single comment, but only via email. If you don't have an email linked to your account, then I won't be able to respond to you! That doesn't mean I don't read your notes, though. Every single one makes my day better.