Monday, October 8, 2012

Weekend in Pictures

Okay, there will be some words included in this post.  Sorry.
 I wish I could say that we did something phenomenal this weekend, but in truth, I was completely overwhelmed with numerous photo shoots, and the editing that comes with them.  
 A shot straight off of camera of a friend and her husband.
 The final product after editing.  What do you think?
 The super creepy gate that makes me shiver whenever we pass it.  Which is daily.
Admiring the pumpkins on my table top and wishing I had more free time to carve a few.
I do wish we had a more fun filled, autumn activities hunting weekend, but two photo shoots in two days [a lot for me], plus another two coming up today and tomorrow means I've been too attached to my computer to enjoy much outside activity.  Oh well.  There's always the next one!  What was your weekend like?  I'd love to see what you did in pictures!  Link up every Monday for Weekend in Pictures :)




8 comments:

  1. You're photos are amazing! What program do you use to edit them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know what's behind the gate? It might be something amazing! I can't wait to carve pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos and I think your editing is great! Of course I have to link up this week again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That gate IS creepy! ;)
    I only took a couple pics this weekend... basically just did my best Cinderella act for a lot of it.
    Good luck on your other photo shoots this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm coming to Germany just so I can have you take photos of my family! You're so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous photos! Tell your friend in the first photo that I love her dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your "weekend in pictures" posts as well as the regular "friday letters," and book review posts... sometimes I just want to throw up photos and leave the writing out (mostly due to time constraints!), as well as have more structure to my blog posts. hope you don't mind if i do this from time to time :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these pictures--super cute!
    -meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete

I respond to every single comment, but only via email. If you don't have an email linked to your account, then I won't be able to respond to you! That doesn't mean I don't read your notes, though. Every single one makes my day better.