Thursday, October 4, 2012

Travel Bug

And boy, do I have it bad.  Ironic, seeing as how I've visited five countries [besides Germany & US] in the past eight months.  You'd think I would want to stick around the house for a bit to relax...no.  Not at all.  I'd much rather be visiting tourist destinations, small villages around Europe, unexplored forests during all types of weather.  I'd rather be any other place but in my house.  Since our traveling is currently on hold until Christmas Market season rolls back around [side note: how sick did you get of all those pictures last year?  will you hate me too much if I do a repeat xs 50?  i'm so excited for christmas], I'm doing my best to expand our dog walking paths and hikes in our own neighborhood.  It's definitely an adventure; while it's not the London Bridge, the Eiffel Tower, the Moscow Cathedral...it's more than a lot of people can say.  In the meantime, however, I'm drooling over various photos I've pinned to my Pinterest travel board, and happily moving things over to my been there, done that board.  Here are my top five places I would like to see right now.  What are yours?





3 comments:

  1. Give me 500 photos of the christmas market! I'm new here, so I never saw last years ones and christmas 2013 I will be marketing up a storm in the Netherlands so a little inspiration wouldn't hurt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am not much of a traveler but i do like road trips to the coast of oregon and washington state.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um wow. These are all incredible! I love Christmas too!

    ReplyDelete

I respond to every single comment, but only via email. If you don't have an email linked to your account, then I won't be able to respond to you! That doesn't mean I don't read your notes, though. Every single one makes my day better.