Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday's Letters

Dear Friday.  Every time you come around, the weather's gotten a little cooler and the leaves a tad brighter.  I suppose fall really is coming around.  Dear Husband.  You're such a trooper.  While my over exuberance on Sunday resulted in me waking you up a couple hours early so we could head to the pumpkin festival, you indulged my desires and didn't complain about lack of sleep.  And this morning, knowing we have two puppy guests over for the weekend, you sat in the car for an extra 30 minutes to allow me to sleep, and helped me walk them before heading to bed yourself.  Have I told you lately how much I love you?  Dear brother, sister, and mother in the photo above.  I love your mustaches, but I love your regular faces even more.  I miss you three [and the missing father & other brother] oh sososo much.  Can't wait until spring!  Dear Ninja & Sass.  I'm so proud of how well you two behaved at the pumpkin festival on Sunday...your first time in a huge crowd, and not too shabby!  It made my day so much better to have random people [Germans and Americans alike] stop to pet your pretty heads.  Dear Kaiserslautern high school.  I'm sitting on pins and needles, waiting to hear if I've made it to your final selections as a possible substitute teacher for the year.  I so badly want this job!  Pick me!  Dear weather.  I suppose the earth needs all this rain, but the hail?  And fog?  Are they really necessary?  Dear upcoming weekend.  It may not sound like much to others, but I'm beyond excited for the fall market on Sunday.  Apples, pumpkins, vendors, food, crafts...sounds like my kind of party.
Photobucket


5 comments:

  1. I will be thinking of you and hoping that you get the job as well! Make sure to take a lot of pictures at the market, I'm sure it will be beautiful! I'm trying to search out some fall activity for us for the weekend as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I always love when people ohh and ahh over my dogs, I'm like "right?! Aren't they so cute??".

    And that fall market sounds heavenly! I would be just as excited too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, our dogs don't do well in crowds. One is too aggressive and the other too scared of everything. Oh well.
    Substitute teaching sounds like the best kind of teaching to me! Good luck. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So crazy that it's autumn for you, and I'm just taking spring/summer clothes out of the closet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crossing my fingers that you get the job!!!

    ReplyDelete

I respond to every single comment, but only via email. If you don't have an email linked to your account, then I won't be able to respond to you! That doesn't mean I don't read your notes, though. Every single one makes my day better.