Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Blog Convention

Okay, not really a blogging convention since that implies workshops and talking about our blogs, which didn't really happen until the end of the day.  We mostly just traipsed around Karlsruhe, shopping and seeing sights.  And since convention also implies that there were lots of women attending, I should correct that also...it was just Anja, Rosie, & I...a German, an Englishwoman, and an American named English.  Does anyone else ever get confused with my name?  I do.

We had an absolute blast chasing trumpet players, shopping for craft supplies, making our way through castle gardens, and of course, talking talking talking.  These women may kind of end up hating me since I haven't edited a single photo from the entire day, but I'm tired and worn out from an entire week of photo shoots, so they might just have to suck it up for now.



 Karlsruher Schloss [Karlsruhe Palace]


Anja & I
Rosie and I, probably laughing at Anja
Rosie & Anja!









And a final super washed out photo of all of us.  One day I will remember to check settings before I take pictures :/

5 comments:

  1. Awww, what a fun post! I really enjoyed our day! But I really really hate candid pictures - looks like I'm beatboxing ;-) xo Anja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your trip looks so much fun!! A brilliant adventure.


    Talia Christine
    http://taliachristine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ladies look lovely even without photoshop! The backgrounds and gardens are stunning, how fortunate you were to visit these places! I am so glad that you had a wonderful day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anja! You can beatbox?! I had no idea?! How did I miss this post going up yesterday...I am so last. I haven't even written mine yet. I was going to do it for Monday....

    Was such a blast and I really love some of the photos not on Facebook! I am going to upload my photos to Facebook this morning. I should be going to language school to register...but I'm scared.

    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that palace is so pretty! Looks like fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

I respond to every single comment, but only via email. If you don't have an email linked to your account, then I won't be able to respond to you! That doesn't mean I don't read your notes, though. Every single one makes my day better.