Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas!

We are currently lounging around after stuffing ourselves full of amazing Christmas dinner.  Thank you Henke family for hosting us!

We moved into our house yesterday, and have two choices; lay down or stand up.  We have no furniture except for a blow up mattress, no rugs to protect our feet from the cold floors, and froze our butts off last night.  But at least we have a house!  I'm looking forward to receiving our household goods so I can use my own dishes and cooking ware, plus our bed...oh I miss my bed.

Timmy works on Sunday [Christmas], so I'll be back over at the Henke's so I don't spend the holiday alone.  We also had an early Christmas celebration, and I let the dogs & Timmy open their presents since we were all together.  We weren't supposed to do gifts, but I just couldn't help myself.  I wish I had remembered to upload the pictures of Timmy opening his gifts, but at least I have the pretty pictures of gifts under the tree.


And here is our Christmas dinner celebration.



Candy Cane Martini [without the candy cane]


If you're wondering where the blog posts are over the next couple weeks, there might not be very many.  We don't have internet in our new house yet, so I won't be able to post anything very often.  If you need me...please wait patiently.  I will get back to you eventually.  And Merry Christmas to everyone!!  Hope you have a fantastic weekend and holidays :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I respond to every single comment, but only via email. If you don't have an email linked to your account, then I won't be able to respond to you! That doesn't mean I don't read your notes, though. Every single one makes my day better.